The prizes have been claimed so the game is over; just get off the map now.
Affiliate program links you may wish to take advantage of:
- PublishOx Tip authors with tokens you don't own and keep up to 80% of it!
- LBRY LBRY.TV (and its new front end, Odysee), a decentralized video channel that pays you to watch videos. To claim rewards, you need to set them in the "rewards" link under your profile after making your account. To get the invitation reward from this link, click on "change inviter" and paste in @UpHill .
- Atomic Wallet A multi-coin wallet. Under the AIRDROP tab, enter 197SDS as the PROMO CODE to get your bonus.
The object of the game is to find and claim a permanent axe and/or a chit for future use. There will be just ONE of each to be found.
After the 3 prizes have been taken, get off the map from any available street exit.
Players can see a spreadsheet with their inventory and health here:
ctrl + L-click OR R-click and choose to open in a new tab (these are the ONLY solutions I found for opening a new tab/window).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k5jXGMU9CF-9V3ZCz2YHGP7aswEiTizxfu4SBy-s2vI/edit?usp=sharing (make sure you are on the ZOMBIES tab).
The Rules of this game can be found here:
ONE axe and TWO bonus chits can be found and claimed, in addition to:
Everyone who plays gets daily up-votes on their comments. (Delegating SP/HP will increase my vote value).
Survivors can also 3D-print their own "survival" token using this link.
Survivors may claim their buttons by copying and pasting the following code and proudly display them on their pages:
Zombie turn after the players made their moves:
- There are no zombies pre-existing on the board to move toward the players.
- Spawn rolls are 6,5,4, so hulk, runner and walker spawn.
Please use my online tool for determining actions.
- There is no need to roll twice for searches because the search function already has the roll for finding an item or finding a zombie built into it, so when searching, simply input the number of torches you have (default is zero, so if you have none, you need not enter anything) and click SEARCH to see what you found.
- If you have a "double damage" that you wish to use with a search, you can add a torch to double the take.
You may wish to use the template below (copy, paste, edit).
### Player No. (order No.)
Tagging players ( @simplegame, @holybread, @dksart, @badpupper, @aussieninja, @hhayweaver, @jfang003, @shani.chaudhary, @luizeba, @amaillo and @secret-art) so you know a new post has been made. You can post to either or both chains.