Affiliate program links you may wish to take advantage of:
- PublishOx Tip authors with tokens you don't own and keep up to 80% of it!
- LBRY LBRY.TV (and its new front end, Odysee), a decentralized video channel that pays you to watch videos. To claim rewards, you need to set them in the "rewards" link under your profile after making your account. To get the invitation reward from this link, click on "change inviter" and paste in @UpHill .
- Atomic Wallet A multi-coin wallet. Under the AIRDROP tab, enter 197SDS as the PROMO CODE to get your bonus.
In a previous game (played long ago) our fearless adventurers rescued 2 children and got them out of a zombie-infested town. The eldest child left an encripted message for the world to see, but unfortunately, some of the clues needed to decript the message got scattered about.
Find the note and the clues to solve the puzzle and read the message.
Players can see a spreadsheet with their inventory and health here:
ctrl + L-click OR R-click and choose to open in a new tab (these are the ONLY solutions I found for opening a new tab/window).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k5jXGMU9CF-9V3ZCz2YHGP7aswEiTizxfu4SBy-s2vI/edit?usp=sharing (make sure you are on the ZOMBIES tab).
The Rules of this game can be found here:
Everyone who plays gets daily up-votes on their comments. (Delegating SP/HP will increase my vote value).
Survivors can also 3D-print their own "survival" token using this link.
Survivors may claim their buttons by copying and pasting the following code and proudly display them on their pages:
Tagging players (@improv, @simplegame, @holybread, @bashadow, @pbock, @dksart, @badpupper, @stever82, @justatouchfey, @aussieninja, @hhayweaver, @jfang003, @oadissin, @shani.chaudhary, @luizeba and @secret-art) so you know a new post has been made. You can post to either or both chains.
Zombie turn after the players made their moves:
- The zombies pre-existing on the board move towards the players.
- Spawn rolls are 3,1,2, so walker, nothing and nothing spawn.
Please use my online tool for determining actions.
You may wish to use the template below (copy, paste, edit).
### Player No. (order No.)